Trincon has updated its comprehensive program of educational webinars aimed at helping business owners and executives to improve their operations, improve profitability, and provide strategies for addressing key issues facing the industry.
This year is going to mark the beginning of new opportunities in the Trucking Industry. The reality of increased demand for service, changes in the competitive landscape, and increased costs of doing business is putting more pressure on profits and requires fleet owners and business executives take a more proactive stance toward business operations.
To help you improve your ability to maintain leadership in this environment, Trincon Group, one of the leading providers of business advisory serivces to the Trucking Industry, has updated and expanded its comprehensive program of educational webinars to explore “Trucking Best Practices”.
The “Driving Up Your Profits” series will focus on:
• Increasing Operational Profitabilitiy
• Improving Operational Productivity
• Driver Development and Retention
• Incentive Based Compensation
• Marketing for Competitive Advantage
Trincon Group will also be a major contributor to the Ohio Trucking University being offered through the Ohio Trucking Association. More information on the Universityi and available programs is available from the Ohio Trucking Association website.
Register for one of our current webinars today. And check back often for new subjects and dates. You can also contact Trincon to schedule your own webinar.
Current Webinars and Seminars
Using Your Investment in Technology for Executive Advantage - Nov 21, 2013
November 21, 2013 – 11:00 am to 12:00 pm EST
On November 21, 2013, Trincon Group, one of the leading business advisory and technology firms serving the trucking industry, will present a FREE webinar for senior executives on how to more effectively use the technology investment you’ve made to better manage your costs and give you the information you need to prepare you for success in today’s challenging business climate.
The webinar will discuss cost management and modelling techniques to give you the right information you need to put you on track for improved operational productivity, profitability and growth.
• The development of key performance indicators (“vital signs®”) to bring greater focus on those areas of your business that are critical to you and your management team.
• Tools to help manage and consolidate all your data and provide you the information you need to run your business your way.
• Ways to use your existing technology investments to make critical decisions more effectively, efficiently and consistently across your organization.
• Ways to help: Identify what areas of your operation are most profitable; Make sure ALL your costs – both fixed and variable – accurately accounted for; Determine if you are being adequately compensated for all expenses, including fuel surcharge; Evaluate the impact of business investments and their potential return.
Regardless of size, from 10 trucks to a thousand; regardless of the complexity of your operation; regardless of whether you operate locally or nationally – this webinar will introduce you to a variety of techniques you can use to help you better manage your operation.
I invite you to join us – Thursday, November 21, 2013, at 11:00 AM EST.
To register click on Webinar Registration