New Business Development Manual
Find, qualify, and sell new customers that fit your business or strategic plan.
Geared toward top and middle management sales, operations, and financial professionals in large- and mid-size operations, this 126-page guide provides how-to advice for planning and implementing a strategic new business development program that:
- Aligns sales goals with overall business objectives and operations.
- Improves profits by targeting strategic accounts with specific goals
- Transforms prospects into customers by selling the features and benefits of your company and closing sales
- Organizes your sales staff
- Documents the activity and results of your sales personnel
- Much more
With the New Business Development Manual, you won’t just learn how to gain more customers—you’ll learn how to gain the most profitable business for your business.
Buy It Now
Price for manual as a PDF file
|FREE for a limited time!||Register or Login
Hard Copy printed version
“Create your own” customizable model package (standard shipping included)